17.12.10

A jewel for Candace Bushnell. And me...

The famous Sex and the City writer Candace Bushnell seems to have a little palace in Manhattan. I can't say anything else about it other than j'adore!!! In a whole bunch of different forms: stunning, amazing, brilliant, gorgeous, charming, stylish, magnificent and so on. Look at the details: the coffeetable, different lamps, the sorted pink books, the mirrored room divider, the velvet sofa and the subtle use of a lot of different colors. It all works so good, I'm in love... What do you think?
Images: Elle Decor

4 comments:

  1. I love it! But hey! - she's the girl from Sex&TheCity,so it couldn't be bad ;)
    Furnitures are stunning,but also these all details,as you said,like flowers or books collected in certain colours,precisely arranged.

    www.quierolamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW!!!! It's a dream home! Everything I could ever hope for! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think... that this is what I want my house to look like :)

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love everything about it! I'm not normally a fan of this shade of blue, but it really works. Have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete