8.1.11

My spring fashion 2011 wishlist

Keeping up the mood for more sunshine and higher temperatures by selecting my favorite outfits for upcoming spring from the latest collections at Net a Porter. I always prefer a feminine, classic and sophisticated style with neutral and soft colors. A little pop of color here and there of course can't be forgotten. It is such a fun and relaxing thing to do and it gives me a lot of inspiration what to look for when heading to the shops. I can really recommend you to do the same (if you don't already). What style, colors or kind of clothes do you see yourself wearing next spring?
Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 (Net a Porter)

6 comments:

  1. Hi girl...
    Nice of you to stop by...
    You have a wonderful blogg...

    Like the simple design of it....
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christel for your sweet comment on my blog.

    Your 2011 wish list looks seriously good – 1,2,3&10 are my favourites! And of course I'm your new follower, love your blog already ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the follow and comment! love all these looks, but 5 and 6 are the most "me." your blog is great - now following :)

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the looks... hope you get to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog! I definitely love yours :) And I love these outfits you want to wear in Spring!! I would love to wear all 12 as well ;)

    ReplyDelete